PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with the provisions of this Policy, please do not use our Site and Services. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
Capitalized terms not defined in the Policy have the meanings ascribed in the Terms of Services (URL).
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- Personal Information. We collect personal information that you provide us which identifies you, whether directly or indirectly, such as your name, your company’s name, email address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Account and Profile Information. We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, and sign-up for our platform Services.
- Content You Provide Us. We collect and store content that you post, send, receive, and share. This content includes any information about you, your company, and you Client User, and Client Data that you may choose to disclose to us. Such content also includes the files and links you upload to use our Services. We collect other content that you submit on our Platform, which may include social media or social networking websites operated by us. For example, you provide content to us when you participate in any interactive features, reviews, surveys, promotions, activities or events.
- From the Coaching.com platform, you may connect to an external calendar (Such as Google, iCloud, or Office365) to allow for the synchronization of interviews on Coaching.com with your external calendar. Coaching.com will read events from your calendar, in order to provide availability (Free/Busy times) to your clients who are scheduling sessions with you. Coaching.com writes calendar events to synchronize your external calendar with events that are scheduled on the platform. Coaching.com does not collect your username and password used to sign into your calendar. An OAuth workflow is used to connect, which alleviates the need for Coaching.com to collect your credentials.
- You may connect to Google to provide Single Sign On (SSO) for accessing Coaching.com. This is optional, and allows for you to maintain your credentials on Google, and sign into the Coaching.com platform through an integration known as OAuth. When signing up for an account, you may enter an email and password directly into Coaching.com to create an account, or you can use Google as an authentication provider. In choosing Google, you will be presented with an Oauth consent screen in which a description of the access, or scopes, will be presented for you to grant access. For SSO integration with Google, the scopes include the ability to see your primary Google email address, as well as the ability to see your profile information which includes your first and last name. Once you grant access via the OAuth consent, Coaching.com will be able to see your email, first name, and last name when you log in to the platform. Email is used by the Coaching.com platform to send event information based on your use of the platform, such as upcoming Coaching Sessions, or reminders for tasks. Your first and last name are used so that your clients and vendors in the application can address you by name when sending in-app messages, or assigning tasks.
- Information You Provide to Customer Support. We may also collect information from you when you provide certain information relating to our Services to our customer support team. For example, you may provide information regarding a technical problem you are experiencing with our Services.
- Payment Information. If you register to use our Services, we collect yours and your Client’s User financial and payment information (i.e., credit card information).
- Information Directly from You. With your prior consent, we collect your information on or through our Site. This may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information you provide at the time you register for an account, post material, or when you request further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys and reviews that we might ask you to complete for other users to review and research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Information You Publish. You also may provide yours and your Client User information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- Information We Collect Automatically. As is true of most other websites and mobile applications, our Site collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of our Site, including a history of the pages you visit.
- Internet, Network, and Telecommunication. If you use our internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems or information processing systems, your activity and any files or messages on those systems may also be monitored by us at any time, in accordance with applicable law, for purposes of an investigation, or to ensure compliance with our company policies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you that you voluntarily provide to us, including any personal information:
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account, subscribe to our Services, search on the Site, place an order for Services, and when you report a problem with our Site or Services.
- We may receive from you or from your personal information or your Client User for the purpose providing Services on your behalf. Although you may set certain privacy settings for Authorized Users by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of any Site or Services users with whom you choose to share Client Data. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your information and Customer Data.
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide users an opportunity to review surveys or reviews about products and services of other users.
- To send you our direct marketing materials such as newsletters and email campaigns.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or Services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own Services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 888.891.1629. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
- Suggest Certain Features to User. When you register for an account and submit your personal information through our Site, you consent to our using your personal information so we can suggest certain features or functionality related to our Services that might be of interest to you.
- Service Providers. We engage third parties to perform services on our behalf such as software maintenance services, hosting services, email service providers, database management, web analytics, and other services. We use third-party service providers to perform certain functions or services on our behalf. When we transfer your information, we require all our service providers to maintain the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information and data. We take steps to ensure that these third parties take protecting your privacy as seriously as we do.
- Credit Card and Banking Processors. When you enter your credit card and/or banking information, we transmit your information for processing using secure data transmission services (i.e., credit card and banking information is encrypted). The third-party processor does not store any credit card data associated with any purchases processed on the website. We may collect banking information so third-party processor can send you payments for services you performed for your Client Users.
- Marketing Support Services. Like many companies, we contract with third parties to send our newsletters and conduct email campaigns on our behalf for marketing purposes.
- Harmful and False. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Coaching.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email at email@example.com stating your request to opt-out. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: 1431 Pacific Hwy #H4 San Diego, CA 92101 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; however, please note that we do not sell your personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
- Access to Your Account. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page or we may make the changes for you if you contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Correct or Delete Your Information. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Services.
- Right to Review and Rectify Your personal information. You may access your account at any time to correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by logging into your account through our Sites. If additional assistance is required to change or delete inaccuracies within your personal information or you would like to know what information about you was collected, please contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to charge for copies of data requested.
- Right to Remove or Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw consent where such consent is required to share or use data, however, you will not be able to opt-out on via the Sites. You may request that we delete your personal information. If you receive communications from us and no longer wish to receive them, please follow the opt-out or removal instructions in the email. To delete your account, you must make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since your personal information or Client Data may be required for us to provide the Services or to you or your Client User, deleting it will also terminate yours and you Client User access to the Platform. We may be required by law, to retain it to exercise or defend legal claims, or contractual obligations with our customers to retain some information in connection with our obligation to provide the Services. We may de-identify and anonymize some data for purposes of retaining it.
- Data Portability. If you would like us to transmit your personal information or Client Data to another company providing similar services and we are required to so by law, we will work with them to do so upon request and verification of such request with both the requestor and the company receiving the personal information.
- Communication. We will provide you reasonable mechanisms to exercise your choice regarding receipt of your personal information from Coaching.com. When you receive an email from us, you may opt-out from receiving future emails from Coaching.com by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in the e-mail or by contacting us.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your personal information and/or Client Data is stored by Coaching.com on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services we engage, located in the Germany (we may store your data in other regions such as the US and the UK if you are part of an organization that contracted Coaching.com directly). We will retain and use your personal information and Client Data for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you Services, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
For more information on where and how long your personal information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact Coaching.com’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
The security of your personal information you provide (including Client Data) is important to us. To help protect privacy and personal information you transmit through use of our Sites, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect yours and Client User’s information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. For example, we encrypt your credit card number when you provide such information to us for processing your orders.
We restrict access to personal information to those employees who need to know such data to provide benefits or Services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we store, process or transmit.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site contains links to websites of other organizations. Unless otherwise specified, linkage to these other websites does not imply any relationship, sponsorship, or affiliation between Coaching.com and these linked websites, nor does it imply any adoption or approval of the content of such websites. Coaching.com does not have control over the policies or practices of these websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices or their content.
Coaching.com will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, unless you provide prior consent. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that yours and Client User personal information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
We ensure your personal data is protected by requiring all our group companies to follow the same rules when processing your personal data. Whenever we transfer yours and Client User’s personal data out of the EEA, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.